Welcome to my Summer Series – no business, just lots of content to give your life a boost as you have a rest over the summer holidays.
I have read A LOT this year so today I am sharing my top books of 2021.
It’s a bit of a blend of personal and professional development as well as some page-turning fiction perfect for long, relaxing days this summer.
- Of Gold and Dust – Samantha Wills
- 138 Dates – Rebekah Campbell
- Year of Yes – Shondra Rhimes
- The Big Leap – Gay Hendricks
- The Single Mothers Social Club – Jacinta Tynan
- The Last Thing He Told Me
- Where the Crawdads Sing – Delia Owens
- The Last Thing He Told Me – Laura Dave
- Semi Gloss – Justine Cullen
- Malibu Rising – Taylor Jenkins Reid
What’s on your summer reading list? I LOVE a good book recommendation so tag me on instagram and let me know what you’re reading.
Follow me on Instagram @michbroadbent