Welcome to the fourth and final part of this limited series of Your Business Boost where we have been preparing your business so that you can take a lovely break over the festive season.
For many business owners, switching off 100% may not be entirely possible as there could be work that absolutely has to be done during your break.
In this episode I share tips to make your break as relaxing as possible, without needing to be constantly dipping in and out of work.
- Identifying & prioritising the essential tasks for your business
- The importance of planning ahead and scheduling
- Minimising the impact of your work time on your play time + time with loved ones
- Dealing with digital distractions
- How to avoid needing a holiday from your holiday!
I hope that all I have shared over the last 4 episodes has helped you see that it IS possible for you take a holiday this year. You can download your Holiday Proof Your Business Checklist by going to michellebroadbent.com.au/holidays
For more information and resources for this episode, please visit
Connect with me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you loved this episode, please share it with your Business Buddies or leave us a review on your podcast player.